Join or Renew
Why Your Support Is So Valuable
Keeping the St. George’s Town Heritage Plan alive and ensuring the resurgence of this living treasure is a costly endeavor, which is why we urge you to support the work of The St. George’s Foundation. Only through receiving donations and annual membership subscriptions can we achieve the funding necessary to be successful.
Already, significant cosmetic improvements have been achieved in St. George’s – a short walk through some of the newly paved alleyways where intrusive overhead utility lines have been removed and adjacent buildings have been freshly painted and renovated, shows just what can be achieved to bring the Town’s unique heritage to life. But there is much more to be done.
The Heritage Plan is about more than simply preserving the history of St. George’s as a legacy for future generations. It is about regeneration; improving opportunity; creating new educational activities and facilities; building sustainable economic growth; and increasing the number of visitors to the Town and to Bermuda.
By joining The St. George’s Foundation, you are directly contributing to the future of St. George’s and Bermuda.
By becoming a Member, you will also receive the following Membership Benefits:
- A membership pack including an annual membership card
- A monthly e-newsletter providing updates on the Foundation’s work
- A copy of the Foundation’s Annual Report
- Invitations to Special Member Events
- 10% discount on purchases made at the World Heritage Centre
- Public acknowledgement for annual membership levels of $150 and above, including listing in the Annual Report, newsletters, and a publicly displayed plaque, to be updated annually
- Additional Special Events for membership levels of $150 and above, including an evening function
For further information contact Barbara Maguire, Membership Director, 441-297-3686, or email email@example.com