Bridge House Area


bh1-poster.jpg Bridge House, one of the oldest and best documented locations in St. George’s, was either named for a nearby bridge or its most famous owner, Bridger Goodrich.  The current house, built in 1708 by John and Jane Follett, replaced an earlier timber framed house built by Roger Bailey in the 1600s.  The area includes the alley between Bridge House and Reeve Court, with State House in the distance and Buckingham ahead.